Friday, July 13, 2012

Setting Up

I have several requests from loyal followers to do a post.

So here it is!!

The last two weeks has been like Christmas, with parcels and boxes and cartons arriving for the new shop.

There have been days that I have called myself Sadie the cleaning lady and other days where I
have not exactly been a lady, cursing at the pricing gun and the instructions for assembeling stands.

But I have to say the excitement is building as each day we get a little closer to July 23RD, opening day.


These pictures were taken at the beginning of the week, so there is a huge difference
in the shop since then.
Some yummy fabrics and books and threads.



This space is nearly full now and I have to show you some of the classes we will be running.
We have permission to do these cute wee guys, the class is early October and a limited number.
The same tutor also has permission to teach Snowdrop, isn't she just gorgeous.this class is also early October.

This Santa class is early August and is the first class we will be running in our brand new classroom.

Can't wait!!

Next week we get to unpack all the pfaff sewing machines and have some training, I do hope this old brain can take it all in.
I will let you know how I go.

Have a great weekend.

Take Care

3 comments:

RobynK said...

Huge space to fill! You are up to anything they throw at you.
" You Go Girl "

RobynK

Kiwifruit-Shiree said...

coming together nicely, see you at the opening!!

Saar said...

I can see I need to plan a trip south soon. All the best with the final prep. Have you martered reloading the pricing gun yet, now thats a challenge.
Cheers
Sarah Van Leeuwen